Nail Courses en Torrevieja, Orihuela Costa, Alicante.
Why Join The Nail Industry?
Earn up to 25€ per hour (that’s a potential earning of 1000€ a week!)
The nail industry has continued to grow over the past few years with more women having nail treatments on a regular basis. Completing our acrylics course is a great way to build a residual income and a steady business as clients return every 3 – 4 weeks for their nail treatments. There are 340 million client visits across the nail industry each year, with the average household spending 300 € on nail services. Now is a great time to start learning so you can start earning!
Acrylic and Gel Nails Courses
With our professional nail courses you will learn how to create Acrylic/Gel Nail Extensions as well as learning to apply natural nail overlays in clear and permanent French looks.
From 2012 there was a 20% increase of nail bars due to popular demand. Learn the new techniques the clients are asking for, keep up with demand and add this training to what you offer.
What’s included in our Nail Courses?
– Hygiene, health and safety
– Learn how to ensure top standards of health and hygiene for your surroundings, yourself and your clients.
– Products and equipment required
– What to use and buy for yourself or your salon in order to perform these treatments
– How to gain the correct information from your clients before you commence the treatments
– Acrylic/Gel Nails
– How to perform this popular treatment by applying Acrylic/Gel Nail extensions as well as finishing the treatment.
– The art of nail preparation, how to size and apply the nail tip, overlay application, Permanent French technique as well as clear. Traditional finish and also overlays to the natural nail. Nail maintenance and in-fills and how to remove Acrylic/Gel Nails
– Advice for your clients on correct treatment at home and in between visits to the salon